Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Does anyone know if ENB can be enabled through MO? I'm trying to keep the main Skyrim folder as virgin as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm having a weird ENB issue. I'm using SkyRealism ENB evolved (the current version) with ENB 0213 and when it loads up I'm getting a big red text message telling me that it'd detected hardware anti-aliasing and so a few features won't be available.
So I checked Catalyst and nope, no multisampling turned on. It's also definitely turned off in the Skyrim launcher. I even went ahead and set it to 0 in every .ini file even remotely related to Skyrim. No dice. I can't get SSAO.
Google doesn't seem to have a fix for it, hopefully one of you guys has come across it and solved it with your powerful goon brain!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Does anyone know of something that repositions the way axes, war hammers and staves are carried on the back? There's a whole class of weapons I won't use because it looks so drat silly having the handle sticking out two feet above my head.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Saliciouscrumb posted:

I'm kind of new to this. Are the ENB configurations on the first page what everyone is talking about when they are mentioning texture packs? If not, were are the links to the texture packs? There doesn't seem to be any.

ENB is a post processing graphics program to make Skyrim (and other games) look totally sweet. Some builds will kill your FPS if you're using 1gb vram or less and others you won't even notice the hit with. If you use a lighting mod like Climates of Tamriel then you'll want to find something that's made to be compatible.

This is a pretty comprehensive texture pack that I've been using with no complaints. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20801

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I've got no idea what ENB that is but something isn't right with it...Most of the ENBs I've used require that brightness be turned down to 0 so that might be what's going on there.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Does Convenient Horses still add that stupid "Whistle, whistle or whistle?" dialogue option to every single NPC or did the author have the good sense to remove it?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Emong posted:

Still there, last I checked.

What a hell of a way to ruin a perfectly good mod. Are there any other good horse mods?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
So seeing as Immersive Animations can put one handed swords on your back, daggers on your back and shields on your back - Is there a reason there are no mods that alter the location two handed weapons are sheathed?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Just reinstalled this for Enderal and I'm trying to find something I used to have but I have no idea what it was called. It fixed the way face textures went flat and goofy looking under certain lighting conditions. I got some better quality face textures and that kinda lessened it but I'm fairly sure it was a lighting mod.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Does anyone know which texture this is and which mod fixes it (or which one broke it)?

I've got Skyrim HD covering any textures Tamriel Reloaded doesn't do and I'm pretty sure this is a Solitude texture that one or both of them should fix but there it is.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Well, I fixed it. It was a Tamriel reloaded texture and I just overwrote all the Solitude and Windhelm textures with the shittier Skyrim HD ones. :saddowns:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Does anyone know why the Armor of Intrigue would be invisible on Nord characters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

GunnerJ posted:

Sometimes I will see armor or somesuch have the light bright lavender color of a missing texture and find out that this is because the mod did not define a version of the armor for player models of a particular gender. Might have to rummage around in TES5Edit to see if this is happening.

Ah yeah, it wasn't a gender issue the creator didn't tick Nord race and a bunch of others in the Armoraddon.

• Locked thread