Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Neo_Crimson posted:

I've pretty much done everything you can do in Skyrim over multiple characters, including DLC. I had a ton of mods, but they were mostly bugfix stuff and weapon/armor mods.

Are there any quest/dungeon mods that aren't terrible? I'd like a reason to play this game again.
If you're looking to start a new game then Falskaar is a good option. It's about 20 hours worth of new quests and dungeons that are pretty well made and do a good job of mimicking the official content, and you can pretty much head straight to it with a new character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

EgoEgress posted:

Has anyone checked out this mod? The description is a combination of :words: and :psyduck:, and overall the concept seems like it would conflict with a ton of stuff, but honestly the civil war in Skyrim is so poo poo that a mod that makes it not a chore to play through sounds pretty tempting.

This was quite the buggy piece of poo poo when I tried it. I managed to get most of the way through it before Legate Rikke decided she was going to stick with her dialogue from the previous mission rather than give me the final quest objective.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

The DLC are pretty good for just having some new areas to kill stuff in. If the price is too steep for you I'd recommend holding off until the December Steam sale.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Mayheim posted:

Is there a mod to removed hoods/hide helmets? The custom race I installed doesn't agree with headwear at all, sadly.
There are several, butthis seems to be the most robust option.

• Locked thread