Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drgnvale
Apr 30, 2004

A sword is not cutlery!

Scyantific posted:

Wyrmstooth is in fact good. If you're looking for quest mods try these:
-Undeath
I'll add these to the OP. Won't be today, I'll be out most of the day, but I'll get on it after work tonight.

Is there a patch to make undeath not break the thieves guild quest line, mage college quests and other random things? I tried suffering through the mod comments, but its painful to navigate. Some people had luck using tes5edit to fix it up, but it wasn't clear that everything worked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drgnvale
Apr 30, 2004

A sword is not cutlery!

seorin posted:

Thanks a bunch! I didn't get around to editing the OP before actually releasing 4.0, so at this point you might be better off copying the info from the Nexus page, which is a lot more up to date. If you want to just leave it, that's fine, too. It gets the point across well enough.

Hi Seorin,

If I'm still on the last 4.0 beta release before RC1, is there anything I need to do to upgrade to release besides "StopQuest SPEQuestCredit"?

Edit: vvvv Thanks

drgnvale fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 4, 2013

drgnvale
Apr 30, 2004

A sword is not cutlery!

graynull posted:

Ahh ok, thanks. I guess I should have gone with my instinct and waited for Undeath later when it updates. I guess it doesn't kick in till level 30 so I guess I shouldn't be missing anything with it gone.

Just a head's up, you may need to revert to a save before you installed Undeath, depending on whether or or not you killed the master thief it spawns on the road to riverwood from helgen. That'll break all sorts of thieves guild quests.

I must be hellbanned or something, this has got to be my third post warning people off of undeath until it gets updated.

drgnvale
Apr 30, 2004

A sword is not cutlery!
After much waiting, Undeath has been updated (twice in 24 hours!): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40607

Turns out that the first update causes CTD from custom music, so now that's been removed. I don't feel like wasting several hours going through the quest line again if it's still broken, so if any of you brave goons try again, please post whatever hilarious game breaking bugs you encounter.

drgnvale
Apr 30, 2004

A sword is not cutlery!

King Vidiot posted:

All I know is, the teleport-behind-an-enemy spell better be in, because Steam auto-updated me to the new version. But then, I never played vanilla Skyrim so for all I know that's a default spell (doubtful though).

And that's why no one should use steam for mods. Hope your current character isn't too hosed up by not un-installing the old one properly!

Also, I don't see that spell listed :( As much as I've been looking forward to new Apocolypse spells, I think I'll sit this one out until I start a new character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drgnvale
Apr 30, 2004

A sword is not cutlery!

LtSmash posted:

Edit:
I have an alpha version of Signature Weapons but for skyrim that I've been putting off working the bugs out of because it means actually bug testing in skyrim. Anyone hate themselves enough to want to help with that? Also someone over on the bethesda forum inadvertently gave me a great idea for making Signature Armors work so if the kinks with weapons get worked out armors will probably follow soon after. PM me or steamID

I've been looking forward to this, so I'd be happy to help. As long as you're okay with me testing it in conjunction with SPERG.

• Locked thread