Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Does anyone have any recomnendations for stealth-based characters? I.E. gameplay overhauls etc? I tried using Path of Shadows but wasn't really very satisfying and I could never get it to play nice. Are there any other good ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
How important is cleaning dirty edits via TES5Edit or whatever? Right now my game has a habit of crashing to desktop or hanging indefinitely when outside and I have no clue why. I took a look at the program since BOSS gives links to it but it just seems utterly impenetrable and the youtube and wiki links seems to be down for me.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Real quick question; if I've created a bashed patch via the Mod Organiser do I only keep the bashed patch turned on and deactivate/remove/uninstall the mods I made it from? Or do I leave them all there and switched on?

• Locked thread