Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myopic
Mar 27, 2005

It is only logical to bang one's head

Upmarket Mango posted:

Hey, Myopic, if yer still around you mind posting the .esp you had to get the warpaints you made ingame? I've been trying myself but I can't figure it out :v:

I would if I had one! I just gave the files the same name as existing warpaints for testing purposes. You add new warpaints one at a time (to each individual race :suicide: ), in the "Tinting" tab of the race data window. Right click on Tint Layer, New. Should be obvious from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myopic
Mar 27, 2005

If you just want random people, Populated Cities adds generic NPCs to places. They use the vanilla voices as well.

Myopic
Mar 27, 2005

On the subject of house mods, are there any that add some kind of fortress/stronghold player home? Preferably with Hearthfire-like functionality, so you don't just get handed it in on a platter. Becoming some kind of minor feudal lord seems more appropriate for the Dragonborn than building a cosy homestead.

Myopic
Mar 27, 2005

Cardiovorax posted:

Tundra Defense? It's the closest I can think of.

Thanks, that looks pretty awesome.

Myopic
Mar 27, 2005

Dongattack posted:

Echoing this, but also one for blacksmithing where you don't have to find the resources yourself, but instead pay a ramped up cost to have the blacksmith do all the work.

There's this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50546/

I have it installed but I've yet to actually use it. Worth a try. Haven't seen anything equivalent for enchanting though, unfortunately.

e: oh, that one has enchanting too. Too many mods.

• Locked thread