Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I'm kind of tempted to write something about Two Moon Junction but I can't find it's budget stated anywhere. Grossing 1.5 mill, though, I'm pretty sure it failed to recoup what ever the budget was.
There's also the problem that the only thing I can really remember about the movie is Sherilyn Fenn, specifically her tits. Deeper observations might possibly involve the "at least vaguely erotic movie set in the south" thing that seemed to be popular at the time, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil also having been mentioned. Also, it was Burl Ives' last movie (also Tattoo's) and I'm always interested in the terrible final movies people are in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Skwirl posted:

I desperately want to read your essay on Constantine.

It is pronounced "Con-stan-tine" and Chas Chandler was not Short Round.

• Locked thread