Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I hope someone will write an essay on Color of Night, a movie that can accelerate puberty faster than Adderall and fast food hormone treatments combined. This movie grossed less than half of its estimated budget, which was presumably spent on an ensemble cast including Bruce Willis, Ruben Blades, Lesley Ann Warren, Scott Bacula, Brad Dourif, Lance Henriksen, Kevin J. O'connor, and Eriq LaSalle. It is part psychological thriller and part fever dream, with gratuitous sex scenes and bizarre plot twists. The world of 1994 was simply not ready for this movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

penismightier posted:

Sounds like you just wrote paragraph one, why not take it further?

Maybe I will at that, I should at least give it a shot. When I read the OP I got hyped about writing up something about Lord of Illusions, but tragically it (barely) recouped its budget. Maybe I just love movies which feature both Scott Bakula and Kevin J. O'Connor.

• Locked thread