Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
I just picked up dom3 on steam, are most people still playing that or has everybody switched to 4? I tried to get the beta access but it wouldn't accept my card for whatever reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Good lord Desura is such a pile.

How hard can it be to install a patch on a game like this.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Kitfox88 posted:

she then got banned from arma for cheating it in vs ais with wallhacks and poo poo lol

lol she got named and shamed by PGI and got laughed out of MWO.

She aggressively insulted goons told them to 'git gud' , doxxed our resident turbonerd Rufus Landale for being a brony, then had a meltdown about some anti feminist comments made in our goon MWO chat channel.

So she left for some tryhard MWO group, but stayed behind to keep insulting goons in the thread and reddit. So some redditor doxxed him/her and she had another meltdown fit, and shortly after PGI banned her for aimbotting, wallhack.

A sad, pathetic, confused soul. I won't miss her fake woman voice on comms.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Someone should make a goonmod to balance them a bit better, undead are always cool. I am new so I dunno how to go about it but evidently everyone hates the popkill dominion

• Locked thread