Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Yeah, I've picked this up aw well, D3 was one of those games I always wanted to play more. Maybe this version will get me to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

SynthOrange posted:

Hey what gives, this looks exactly like the last game!

Not exactly, but the graphic changes are more in the UI than the sprites. This is no upgrade to TW style 3d battles, but it does feel neater. I've only had time to hit the AI once quickly, but I overused my Pretender and got him killed. (didn't notice the battle wound until the battle)

I'm looking forward to release and the goon games.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

I've signed up for TestPantheon: as Arcoscephale, I am happy to be someones Disciple, but I'm not sure who's!

I'll happily bow at anyone's feet!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

ZLogic posted:

Get out of my swamp!

:ducksiren::getin: to my Dominions Four :ducksiren:

As soon as I saw this, I knew my Ally in TestPantheon was in trouble.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

jBrereton posted:

There's your message.

The English language being created by land dwelling monkeys with delusions of grandeur, for some reason has no word for the terrible sensation of your lungs emptying of water and you no longer begin able to breath, but Drowning fits. Drowning in air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

jBrereton posted:

It is to their opponents.

Someone like Man etc. putting their own Order scales into your province, yeah OK whatever, it is annoying to not get the 'proper' benefits, but ho hum.

Your mages getting diseased?

Gonna burn down everything C'tis has for the good of everyone else in the game.

"My Lord, time has come for us to wage war upon the lizardfolk of C'Tis!"
"Why? They have always been a stalwart ally"
"Its the smell sir, the people on the borders say the wind keeps blowing it over their houses."

• Locked thread