Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

After all the entertainment the Dominions 3 LPs have provided me, I caved and bought a copy of D4.

So far, my experience has been magical and full of amazing deaths. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Is there a way to make sure that commanders stay in a group? I can put commanders under another commander in Conquest of Elysium, but I'm not sure how to achieve the same here.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

I just won my first game of Dominions 4 in preparation for my second multiplayer game tomorrow.

Against the AI.

As LA Lemuria.

With maximum luck, disorder, death scales and doing nothing but summoning commanders to build more troops, and rolling temples everywhere. I'm probably going to get rolled by a real player. :negative:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

I won my first multiplayer game as LA Lemuria. I set my dominion to 10 and had all negative scales (except for luck), and set my two buddies to bickering while I made a run for the thrones. Good times.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

My experience with 10-Dom Lemuria was that ghosts actually get their rear end kicked by similar numbers of troops. It wasn't as easy as the tales of LA Ermor in D3 lead me to believe, and I only really won by one of the players being an idiot and thinking the other player had his throne appropriately defended while he shuffled his troops around. :shobon:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Mark me down for a newbie game as well.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Death and heat seem to be particularly common throne dominion effects. The dominion spread is particularly handy, and, of course, collecting them all wins you the game. That's a pretty huge benefit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Is anybody keen on starting up a newbie game? :shobon:

• Locked thread