Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
Will the blood auto-transport-slaves thing work only if there's a lab in the province, or will it work if there's a land connection to provinces that have labs in them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

I imagine single player will be more interesting now since the AI actually stands a chance of winning the thrones victory condition.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Nuclearmonkee posted:

First off, get all of Ermor's neighbors to ally up and murder him. LA Ermor begs to be dogpiled because they are insane and annoying to fight.

Ashen empire (the one that used to be LA ermor) is now MA.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Nuclearmonkee posted:

gently caress Ermor forever. Did they just flip them around or is LA somehow even worse than Ashen Empire?

I think they're both in MA and what was once MA Ermor is now a nation with a different name?

President Ark
May 16, 2010

boho posted:

I want to make a new nation comprised of air-breathing humans that live under the sea. Their Capitol is in a magic bubble and their main magic line is Air so they can maintain Bubbleopolis. Most of them are poor amphibians with some capitol-only elites as regular amphibians.

Maybe they're exiles from Arcosephalae who couldn't fly so they went underwater to emulate flight as best they could. Is there already a faction like this?

I was toying with the idea of a nation of pirates that, in MA, have really good sailing troops and also troops who wear giant suits of diving armor that can go underwater, then in LA they're cursed by Ermor to be undead and that mixes with their own piratical magic so that they can only live underwater and then their diving suit men become diving suit zombies full of seawater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

The Sharmat posted:

Actually, phalangites carried a sixteen foot pike.

This is a good idea.

The spear in question is called a Sarissa, and they apparently got as long as 21 feet.

• Locked thread