Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Is there a list of changes from Dom3 all in one place somewhere? This sounds like more of the same, but a huge awesome upgrade patch :allears:

ed: Also, someone make a Luck3/Turmoil3 race and post the event screens :haw:

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Sep 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Alehkhs posted:

So... does that mean there's no hope for ordering a physical copy? :ohdear:
Come on, you've had that option for years :shrug:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

TheDemon posted:

I am literally embarrassed I streamed that game of all things. Watch me get an army trapped behind a river, die to bogus, sacrifice armies to PD, forget the mapmove rules, forget that I can't make roads on mountains, sacrifice cap mages to independents, sacrifice sacreds to indep mages....

Now I regret not watching the game :allears:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Stats?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Decrepus posted:

Welcome to the wonderful world of goats. It's such a great feeling to wake up in the morning, knowing you can step out of bed, get a cup of coffee and there are your goats... you are at work. You don't have to put on a suit or put on a uniform. The best way to learn about goats is to visit a goat farm or ranch. Find one near you in our goat ranch guide which includes everything you need to know about the industry: how to get your business started, the financial aspect, maintenance and care, and so much more. To order your guide scry 1-800-GOD-GOAT.

Dude sells premium goats for entrail divination. Do you think he wouldn't know about the best gear around?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Cattebloops :catstare:

So, how much was the UI improved compared to Dom3?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Wait, wasn't semi-transparency adjustable?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Flavahbeast posted:

Just a head's up, 3.99h has a bugged event that spams 70ish huscarls on any province with 2 or 3 misfortune, might want to hold off on starting mp games til its fixed
Anyone taking 2/3 misfortune and expecting the game to be fair better think again :colbert:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Speleothing posted:

Sound effect volume didn't effect trample. :shepicide:
But how does it affect trample now? :iiam:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

goatface posted:

I just had a guy with Awe 5, Fear 5 & protection 18 die to unbuffed militia, light infantry and archers.

What am I not understanding here?
Anyone have the old "999 dmg I want to believe" RNG pic on hand?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

amuayse posted:

I want to do a Crone Disciple with F9, 4 slots of copper arms, and 3 bows of war.
Remember to name her Katyusha.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Asehujiko posted:

Inverted old age penalties that make them stronger to go with their "never die of old age" theme?
Burden of Time, the ultimate buff :haw:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Do it, LP it :allears:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Is there any way to counter/reverse a seal breaking ritual?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

amuayse posted:

So what do you guys think of Misfortune 3?
Only with Turmoil 3 for maximum hilarity. Then post the best bits.

• Locked thread