Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

amuayse posted:

How do you install the mods? The old method doesn't seem to work.

The mod folder is now in your user folders, not the dom3/4 folder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

DarkAvenger211 posted:

I'm gonna have to get me in on some of those newbie games.

How does this brainwinkle thing work? I made an account, and it seems that I can't log in. I didn't get a confirmation email or anything so I'm not sure if I'm waiting to be verified or not.

jBrereton posted:

Yeah, same. First time for everything, right?

It takes a bit for the emails to go through then an admin to click your link. I have just clicked both of these. Let's keep server admin issues, etc. to the other thread please? Welcome to Dominions!

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Speleothing posted:

Is anybody else having Dom4 take a really long time to download each turn? It's making me re-receive the map image every time.

Yeah, this seems to be a thing with some games. I hypothesize that it has to do with throne maps. Additionally, my server is reacting badly to 4.01 for some reason, but I think I know why and seem to have stemmed the bleeding somewhat.

• Locked thread