Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Registered my Gamer's Gate copy at lunch. I guess it depends on where you bought it from. Long time players get hosed? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Is that from that "phoenix power" cast? I'm not familiar enough with the game to identify how that happened.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

amuayse posted:

Well it's kinda like saying you play Unreal exclusively against bots

What are you getting at here...?

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Neruz posted:

The AI does not provide a challenge in Dominions 4; once you know how to play the game there is no actual point to playing against the AI because nothing it ever does will be able to prevent you from winning under any circumstances.

Playing against the AI in Dominions is like reading a book; the outcome is never in question. Some people might like that (people like strange things) but it seems kind of pointless.

I meant about Unreal, I'm aware Dominions' AI cannot fathom the game it is present in.

Also: Playing in an MP game is hardly boring. In between turns you should be talking. Like the OP says, if someone isn't they're a threat.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Speaking of PD: I forgot the formula for 1+2+3+4+5+6+...

Anyone happen to know it? I'd love to just think of a number and know the immediate cost.

• Locked thread