Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

jBrereton posted:

If it exists at all, which I don't think it does, the best way to test it out would be to make a Human vs Human game, and attack a nation with lovely PD but a high-defence capital (like Formoria, I guess) with Kailasa or some other nation which is mainly animals.

If there's a thread the devs are listening on

Wolfsbane posted:

Incidentally, if any mod makers want to make requests for features, there's a thread here that the devs are reading and posting in.

would it not be simpler and faster just to ask them directly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Yummyeyes posted:

I've really been meaning to try Dominions, I've heard about this game for sooooo long.

But now with dom4 apparently coming out soon: should I buy dom3 to dip my feet into this madness, or should I just go straight to 4? I know the OP says to just wait for 4, but are the new features worth the price difference, does it obsolete the other game completely?

keeping in mind that dom4 is double the price of dom3.

help me decide goons!

Dom4 is pretty much just Dom3 with some UI tweaks and some of the more obscure stuff like reverse communions cut out. I don't really think there's any reason to get 3 over 4, is there?

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Mu. posted:

I bought Dominions 3 several years ago from Shrapnel, and it looks like my 'download period' with them has expired (haha okay) and that you can't activate their keys on Steam which is really unfortunate. I suppose if I wanted to get back into this game I should just wait for Dominions 4 to be released and buy that instead though eh, so that's what I'll do.

You can buy Dom4 on Desura right now, I think it's one of these open beta thingies.

• Locked thread