Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charez
May 10, 2013
What exactly are the UI improvements? The ones that I'm aware of are:

More detailed report screen
Can set newly produced mages to auto research
Can set your production queues to loop
Can enable an end of turn warning for idle commanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charez
May 10, 2013
What order/turmoil scale do you guys usually use for EA/MA Pangaea?

I always pick order 1 so I can have a few hundred maenads to crush walls and defend my own, but I almost never use them in direct combat and I don't want so many of them that supply becomes hard to manage. I've never tried turmoil + mass buffs, is it any good?

Charez
May 10, 2013
I still like scout prophet on non-bless nations, since they have less reason for the prophet to follow around an army all the time. If my prophet's gonna be doing stuff like building temples, claiming thrones, and preaching, I want it to be the scout, since it moves faster and has no leadership.

Charez
May 10, 2013
What made pangaea so much more successful going from dominions 3 to dominions 4?

• Locked thread