Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
For someone who plays Dominnions 3 only on and off by himself from time to time... is there a reason to 'upgrade' to the 4th installment? Asking cause I'm just guessing that it will be as insanly expensive as the 3rd installment again, which was probably the most expensive game i bought that year (not counting the mountains of moneys I waste on 'free' games)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits

canada jezus posted:

Dominions 4 is like 25€ at this point, if that factors in to your decision. Haven't played it enough to actually answer your question though.

:stare: That's less than half of Dominion 3, and I bought that probably a year after it was released.
Did they change publishers or something?

Edit: so they did, nice. I'm picking this up soon than.

• Locked thread