Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
Well all those nations are decently strong, and amazingly so in Ragha's case. Ermor on the other hand, needs no money except to build infrastructure with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx

Great Gray Shrike posted:

The Ys sacreds cost huge amounts (120 gold 53 r) but they are amphibious glamour sacred knights with great stats and when on land get a fiery breath 6 AP attack to go with their magic gold lances.

Ys has no national spells as far as I can tell.

Their build-anywhere mages are both 165 gold, the UW one is W1E1H1 +1WESN and the land one us E1S1H1+1WESN.

They have swans

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
This mod is based on the concept of recruiting normal units with magical gear with gold and resources rather than having to forge individual pieces of gear with gems.
Each nation will receive 4 spells in construction at research levels 1, 3, 5, and 7. These spells create a site in a fort that will allow you to recruit a certain unit armed with either a magic weapon, shield, or armor depending on the research level in. While the units are more expensive in gold and resources than normal recruitables, they do not cost gems to create. The duration of the site will depend upon how many extra gems you put into it, and will be lost if you lose the province or the fort.
Currently this mod is focused on the MA and has about half the units done for it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/scsdqezgadwlzgy/ItemUnits.zip?dl=0
Have as much fun as I did writing these descriptions!

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2927&st=60&#entry22148721

N/F gets a spell that lets ants take over the world.

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
Blah

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
EA Agartha and MA Ulm are great beginner nations and generally good overall.

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
I need to get back now that I graduated from Navy Bootcamp.

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
Elves in my experience always either saved everyone from Ermor or just sat on the sidelines to gank whoever tried an anti-undead alliance.

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
Llamserver is pretty easy to use.

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
I'm happy all artifacts are good now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013