Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
I bought 3, but had a hard time getting into it. It just seemed way too deep and hard to learn :(

I'd like a quick start guide too. Or, even better, a noob's guide to Dominion, or Babby's First Dominion Game or something like that. Maybe even played along with an experienced player who could help me to learn the game as I made plays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy

ZLogic posted:

This game's difficulty comes mostly from research goals and mid/endgame counters & strategies. These can be hard to learn (esp. in single-player) because games are long and human players are dastardly.

Here is a complete newbie guide multiplayer walkthrough of Babby Cthulu's First Clutchings. There are also a lot more Let's Play Dominions games around and a slew of slightly outdated guides here. You can also join irc.gamesurge.net -> #Dominions and noob it up there with questions and blitz games.

Awesome, thanks! I'll read through that lets play and try to get started!

• Locked thread