Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

swimming anime posted:

After reading the first volume, I have to agree with the art and writing being amazing, but the OP i think should have some indication that this manga is about zombies. I liked the first volume but i'm just not interested in more walking dead or anything else zombie related maybe ever and I was kind of annoyed that the OP is purposely misleading about that.

I think most people saw it coming early on. The op was all "hey guys giant twist coming up, don't even read the thread etc etc" so I was expecting some sort of surprise double twist, where he was imagining all the zombie stuff, or their was just a normal flu going around.

I didn't really care for the mall stuff. They make a point of saying that the leaders were chosen by who had the best weapon. But crossbow guy was happy taking orders from the clearly insane guy that was just randomly murdering people. Anyone could see you don't want that guy in your group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
For me it's not just the gun scarcity thing, but also how most people seem to avoid breaking any laws at all. the whole point of a zombie apocalypse is that you get to go on an awesome guilt free looting spree. Then we have these guys leaving money on abandoned store counters avoiding looking through people's things for supplies.

I think it does give a pretty realistic idea for the spread with the whole the national guard wasn't actually allowed to to shoot what seemed to be normal living sick people until it was too late.

• Locked thread