Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Charlie yelling "YAAHHHHHH YOU BANGED THAT GUY!" with the expression he had on his face was the best. He was so happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

Show is still far better than the leagues been for a one season plus this til date.

Gonna disagree. I really like both shows but The League makes me laugh far more often than Sunny does the last few seasons. Personal preference and whatnot I guess. Sometimes Always Sunny feels too much like "Hey, remember when we did this before?" and although I thought this episode was good it just felt like we've been here before. Which I suppose we obviously have, being that it's more or less a sequel episode with 'too' in the title.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Great episode. Taylor Swift being the soundtrack to Paddy's Pub was so goddamn bizarre and hilarious. Also good to see Artemis again. And by good I mean disturbing like always.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Did they green screen Dennis into that fall there? Something about it looks really weird. Maybe it's the shadows. Then again that seems like a silly stunt to use an effect on when Dee will run head first into car doors and will roll down hills in the woods.

Great episode. Dennis and Mac gloating about their own fleecing is so goddamn funny every time.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The line about not wearing a helmet on a motorcycle definitely not being badass cracked me up. Always Sunny's version of "So here's what we learned today" at the end of an episode is always funny as hell considering how ridiculous the circumstances are for them to get to that point every time.

I really want to see Charlie and Frank get their own day episode.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Charlie's version just being a mishmash of pixar movies was amazing.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

FXX is still a really ridiculously awkward sounding name and I can't help but shake my head when I hear the narrator say it during promos for the shows. Really don't understand why they didn't just go the FX2 route. This one sounds really stupid.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This is amazing. It also works really well as an acoustic song, apparently.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Portugal. The Man does a great cover at their live shows. They also did a short promo with Sunny before this season aired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77LhtUx_9uA

This is so chill and relaxed, it's great.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

I'm speechless, that was absolutely incredible. Unless there were some clever edits, that was a 10+ minute continuous shot.

Someone linked an article that explained the entire process but yeah there were quite a few very clever edits. Whenever they go outside or down to the basement it's a visual effect edit.

Such a great episode. This is one of those episodes where commercial breaks really take away from the experience though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Frank with tears in his eyes finally being able to accept Mac and saying he gets it now was an amazing moment in the history of the show