Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

holy fuuuuck

I was rewatching The Nightman Cometh and noticed that the hitler dog painting is part of the set. Like, not the painting itself; they repainted the painting into the set for Charlie's musical. That's like 4 seasons before the hitler dog painting is ever even revealed

I guess he really did love that painting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

So I guess a bunch of episodes are missing from Hulu. Where can I stream these missing episodes, or am I just poo poo outta luck and have to start looting surviving?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

G-Spot Run posted:

We had trouble finding the mid seasons on the seas and had to sign up for a streaming service. In Australia it's on Disney+ so double check your local distribution dealios too.

Holy poo poo in America Disney+ feels super sanitized, I can't even imagine them putting It's Always Sunny on there

But thanks to the power of a VPN: lol Disney+ in Australia is just all of the Hulu stuff too I guess, that's cool gonna stream Burn Notice on Disney+

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Alas, Disney+ Australia does not have the missing episodes, I guess blackface isn't acceptable in that country either

e: Amazon won't even let you buy these episodes, sheesh!

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Mar 20, 2024