Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Jesus christ, they've still got it. Before the end of the episode I was a little worried this might be the season they slip but fuckin not at all! I hope the FXX thing doesn't gently caress up the viewership numbers or whatever they make TV show decisions based on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
The only real commentary in this episode was Franks at the end, "This is America, either you're a scammer or a scammee", and he's absolutely right.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
The whole episode was pretty amazing but the successful ocular pat-down might have been my favorite part out of all of it, that was incredible.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
That was so fuckin weird and great, I'm surprised that there were people that didn't like it. I get not liking Gun Fever too, even though I liked that one but this was great.

ChairMaster fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Oct 17, 2013

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
They definitely are. I would be surprised if there was an episode of the show that none of the gang drank any alcohol in.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Senor Tron posted:

The gang being so stupid in this episode (especially Dee doing that Homer Simpson level joke of holding onto the trap) made the episode feel off, which is why I started to think maybe they were going strange and actually making Charlie smarter.

They only got hyper-stupid after they started huffing gas for like an hour. She wasn't originally holding onto the trap, this is how it went:

- Dee sticks her hand into the hole, gets hand stuck on trap
- They go get the gasoline to pour on the trap to get her unstuck, but they all huff it for like an hour and lose their minds
- Eventually they pour it onto the trap but at that point Dee is too dumb to let go of it and they say gently caress it and put on cartoons.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
It depends on who you think is more trustworthy between Frank and Charlie's mom. Not the best candidates for trustworthiness, really.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

picosecond posted:

He offered $60 million for the arena football team that Bon Jovi owns. (Or Mr. Von Joni as Frank called him.)

He was just bluffing in that scene to get a photo of Bovine Joni with Dennis, for all we know he's got way less money than that, or way more.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
It was Charlie trying to sell drugs in "The Gang Gets Whacked".

We want many many thousands of green people from history times.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Kaitlin Olsen is a pretty normal shaped person in real life, the Sweet Dee super tall and skinny is a result of dressing her up in clothing that's too big and wearing tall shoes and stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Big Mean Jerk posted:

"I broke up with the show's creator and the network told me I was too pretty and I totally could have sued but I didn't and oh btw Rob married the girl who replaced me." :rolleyes:

So are you saying that's not what happened or what