Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

onemanlan posted:

The episode was amazing especially Dennis trying to inspire hope with D to catch a ride to fame only to have her tell him 'gently caress off; got mine'. That being said I'm really curious what Dennis is going to do now after he slinks out of the bar at the end when he found out he wasn't part of the joke. It's going to be magical when it does come to fruition though.

Probably a lot of binding and being bound.

You know, fetish poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Beardless Riker posted:

And the closing scene with them talking about needing to get water filters was pretty weak.

Hey, they are all dupees, it makes sense that they'd see the need to protect themselves from Philly's poison water

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I kinda of wanted the 3rd* day to feature Mac and the Gang peeling apples to get rid of those toxic skins.

* - or whatever bible day deals with plants

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Do you think Country Mac's dad has a farm? (Maybe Peter Nincompoop is living there)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Is Charlie hobbit-sized?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dick nips

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bird lady, troll man and toad people, pretty nice menagerie of animal-folk

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

SrgMagnum posted:

Worst Episode Ever:

The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre.

Discuss....

Poppa McPoyle is there, what is wrong with you?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Burning_Monk posted:

I thought he wanted a six pack of beer, not $6.

Correct, a sixer of beer

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

OldSenileGuy posted:

Didn't Charlie bang Dee last season?

Didn't he also fantasize about banging the prototype model in Aluminum Monster vs Fatty McGoo?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

drunken officeparty posted:

I'll be that guy this time. There was a bunch of bad callbacks

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I liked that Frank had a bucket of eggs in his car for road snacks

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Angular Landbury posted:

Why was Dario Cueto in a lab coat? Was he trying to recruit Frank to fight in the Temple?

Gotta bring the Trash Man outta retirement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Tenzarin posted:

Dennis also locked the doors, for the implication.

Or he just didn't want another god drat Wild Card jumping out the back of a moving vehicle