Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

I'll never find Sweet Dee dry heaving unfunny, like ever. After all these seasons it still cracks me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Don't saunter away!

Pretty good episode but I didn't laugh as much as I did in the premiere. Weird thing this though, looking back there were tons of great moments and felt it was a better constructed episode overall. Maybe I'll laugh more on rewatch.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Drifter posted:

Charlie'd find some sewer cheese and it'd be a happy day. :allears:

I remember the last time they were in the sewer it was the episode about trying to see that popular movie but getting stuck in traffic. They DID get naked in there. Hahah. Poor Dee. Was that also the episode where Frank stole a tour boat?

Tunder Gun Express from season 7. I hear he hangs dong.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Oops! I dropped my MONSTER CONDOM that I use for my MAGNUM DONG!