Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Maybe you should have worn those glasses. When you were parking your car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
All the parking chat is great. We have chikfilas that have similar overflow drivethru issues and I just avoid the street entirely. Chikfila ain’t that good

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Broad city was really funny. Y’all are insane people if you think one dumb scene ruined an entire show. The entire episode told through Instagram stories was waaaaaaay worse

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Shut up! Shut up! Oh my GOD I don’t care.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

whats the best ep of each season?

season 1: Underage Drinking
season 2: The Gang Gives Back
season 3: The Gang Gets Whacked
season 4: The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis
season 5: The Gang Gives Frank An Intervention (very hard to pick from this season)
season 6: Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth
season 7: Thunder Gun Express
season 8: The Gang Dines Out
season 9: Mac Day
season 10: The Gang Beats Boggs
Season 11: The Gang Hits The Slopes
Season 12: The Gang Goes To The Water Park
Season 13: The Gang Gets New Wheels
Season 14: The Gang Chokes
Season 15: idk one of the irish eps.

This is gonna be difficult but here is my endeavor.

Charlie Has Cancer
The Gang Gives Back
Frank Sets Sweet Dee On Fire
Mac and Charlie Die Pt 1
The Waitress Is Getting Married
Very Sunny Christmas. If this doesn’t count then Charlie Kelly King Of The Rats
Jersey Shore
The Gang Dines Out
Mac Day (another tough one, gang gets quarantined and the gang broke dee are v close)
The gang beats boggs
Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs
Hero or hate crime?
Times up for the gang
The gang texts
And I haven’t seen the newest season yet.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
She talks like….twice an episode at most. I cannot fathom why anybody would be annoyed by her occasional question or reading off info that has been requested

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Donkey brains

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Reason! Will! Prevail!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Charlie does that jump kick on mac when he’s gonna be crushed by the piano on the street

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Reason will prevail.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
My main takeaway from all this is that maybe it would serve people more to not listen to podcasts as much.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I find for my personal consumption that sports podcasts do not encourage the level of insane parasocial attachment people seem more inclined to get with comedy stuff or like. True crime? Is that still a thing

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yeah idk. Sign me up for the podcasts that influence the outcome of my favorite team’s games please.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

ShoogaSlim posted:

"we did it! we're in the playoffs!" or whatever

no. you didn't do poo poo. you sat on your couch/in your car and played monday morning quarterback and got lucky. your actions/desires have no impact on the performance of the athletes on your favorite team you base your whole personality on. hth.

Ah. I see. I bet you say sportsball out loud lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
My go to moment of idiotic racism on this show is obviously the taco bed but Dennis making sure to point out tim Murphy’s wife has a big black booty is up there. As well as “it was weird that they were Asian right?”

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Frank’s gonna say it.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Had a few cold ones and tried to watch the most recent season but I think it’s time for them to call it tbh. The fastball is gone.

Turned on the gang goes to the jersey shore tho and the sight of those bums loving each other really warmed mheart

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Which racially offensive goof is funnier? Taco bed or “it was weird that they were Asian right?”

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
He doesn’t even, like, get us, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I don’t think he even gets us man.