Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Lance Barber is a seriously underappreciated actor. Dude is fantastic as Bill Ponderosa and I'm glad he's got a steady gig in Young Sheldon (which I watched an episode of and it was unexpectedly decent).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
iasip_charlie_shut-up-i-dont-care.gif

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Returns to theme are some of the best episodes, though. Gun Fever 2? Gang Recycles Their Trash? (Conceptually, Being Frank and Charlie Work are both echoes of Mac Day but if you didn't want to consider that a return on theme, I'd accept that.)

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Who's getting their come to Jesus moment this season? Dennis? Dee? McPoyle brothers?

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Devito's small tho. I bet 300 brains worth of adrenochrome would get him full ripped.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

emanresu tnuocca posted:

She was also Gladys the pianist in the Nightman Cometh live show.

I don’t think that’s true? They talk about the lady who was Gladys on the podcast; she started acting at like 80.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Cricket after his bangs get him noticed on r/homelessfashion and temporarily famous.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

PostNouveau posted:

I assume that's the case for every celebrity except for the Coppolas' wine. Probably even Dan Aykroyd.

He got that vodka from the greys.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Charlie_ohmygod_shutup.gif

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em9NDCgkybA

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Ok

Ask a mod and they’ll blank it for you

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Hour long podcast that’s a review of that horse animation.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Blessedly they just posted on Instagram that the podcast is on hold for now so we can stop this.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Yo, man, you ever had sex before...?

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Could Mac become so big that even Frank couldn't shoot him?

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
But it IS a pipe! You can't just say it isn't!

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Saw that Devito is doing a weird play with his kid until the end of the year but then I realized that even a lovely nosebleed seat cost over a hundred bucks. Brutal.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

See as the previous few posts explained, there is plenty of context.

On the other hand, to me, Mac has never had context that would make him believably really into interpretive dance, let alone good at it. Like it would have been much more in character for Mac’s performance to be like “The Nightman Cometh” level. Hence, it came off as Rob wanting to make a statement, not Mac.

They foreshadow him practicing the entire season, op.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Dooo not diddle kids ~~~ it's no good diddling kids ~~~

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah it’s strange. Charlie’s best comedy comes from his delivery. Not to say he’s never done any good physical work but it’s heightened by his voice. So playing a Chaplin sendup is just a strange choice from go.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Thinking that the bit where Frank runs in front of Charlie’s 12 year old fiancé to get himself blasted by the hose and avoid her being in the wet tee shirt contest. Braver than any marine.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Reason will prevail!

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
“Oh, it’s a great movie, bro. You are going to love it. I know I’ve been in a rut picking out movies, so I figured a documentary would help me out of that funk.”
“Mac, this is Birth of a Nation.”
“Yeah, I was put off by the name too, thought it’d be all about women, but no problem. All about dudes. Not in a sexual way. Though I am gay.”

Hire me Rob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Shut up!!! Shut the gently caress up!!!!