Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The last 5 minutes are exactly why I watch this show. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Condiv posted:

I think the whole burlesque subplot was a stab at darker themed shows that win awards for being "deep" when they're really just hosed up and dumb.

Yea. What's funny is FX has a show just like that in Sons of Anarchy. There are constant rapes and murders, someone's (adult) daughter was set on fire, and just last week there was an elementary school shooting.

There's no real point to any of it, either.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mr. Unlucky posted:

They are out of ideas. They're either repeating themselves or doing whacky zany unfunny bullshit, it's almost at the point of self parody. Getting into Simpsons territory here, slowly sliding down that slippery slope. They either need to end it now or really rethink things.

So did you come up with this opinion without watching this season, or...?

Also Agronox's opinions are mostly right, except The Gang Saves the Day needs to get up to the Excellent group as does Flowers for Charlie.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

sleepingbuddha posted:

Mac says that the skin is loaded with toxins.

Charlie would eat the skin though, that's where the stickers are. And he eats stickers all the time, dude!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Loucks posted:

The "problem" with this show is that there are so many great episodes that it's easier to put together a "worst episodes" list than try to figure out which are best.

I nominate "The Gang Solves the North Korea Situation." I tend to skip that one.

You have to be kidding, right? The Duster, pirate vs private, the microbrew, Charlie's girlfriend?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Gang Breaks Dee is like episodes 1 through 5 if you had to watch 5 episodes from last season though. It's perfect

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I guess, then, the joke's on you

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

"Sweet Dee gets audited", "Dennis and Dee go on Welfare" and "Mac and Dennis breakup" are also great cold open>titles.

"There is no way that I am dating a retarded person."

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I was going to make a joke about a callback to Bruce banging baby dudes then I remembered Bruce was actually banging baby dudes :smith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

You mean Just a Friend, a supericonic song from the early 90s?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

tarlibone posted:

OK, can someone tell me why this episode's lack of accuracy vis-à-vis civil court procedures is such a big deal?

Because lawyers make a career out of going, "well, ACTUALLY..."

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Either Frank has been brainwashed or he suffered another traumatic brain injury cause it appears he's been turned into a liberal yahoo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZDhPt4i8E

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I love that Danny DeVito has more money than most of us will see in our entire lives and he spends his time posting pictures of his foot on social media

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

thrakkorzog posted:

I can't believe he owns a Romo Cowboy jersey either. I'm a Cowboys fan and even I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a Romo Cowboys jersey. Romo is not a very good quarterback.

Tony Romo is a very good quarterback I don't know how to break this to you.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

AP classes, like literally all of high school, don’t mean anything to anyone the very absolute moment your graduate.

The whole point of AP tests is that they get you college credit so you're undeniably incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sorry your dumb point was wrong I dunno :shrug: