Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
Oh my god, Dee has become Mac's mom. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
Oh god, her crash and burn is going to be THE BEST

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
Two montages in one episode is pushing it, yeow.

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
"We wanted to show you that you COULD sink lower", ahahaha

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
Ahahaha goddamn it Mac, you are such a goon.

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
Okay, Frank definitely has some sort of stake in a gun company... Wolf Firearms?!?!

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
I WILL BURN YOU LIKE THE LAST BITCH WHO CROSSED ME

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
I gotta say, it was good, but I was slightly underwhelmed. Though I guess there has to be a few episodes that aren't completely outrageous or the series will just become a parody of itself.

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
I love any episode where the gang's antics affect normal people, so this was top notch.

"Some people say it's even better than bustin' a nut! :haw: "

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW

I think Dennis is looking into this far too much. Cmon, guys. :rolleyes:

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
That was hilarious, Dee turning the funnel upside down was great. But the best part, to me, is despite Frank's business savvy, he still got scammed by the morons in the gang. Everybody got scammed! Except Ben. And the maniac.

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
Do you think Country Mac and Paddy's Mac ever... did things..? :gay: Either way, I'm sure there will be fanfics.

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
I thought it was a great season, but I'm clearly in the minority about The Gang Saves the Day. For me, that and Gun Fever Too were the low points of the season. Same with the first half of The Gang Squashes their Beefs, but the second half more than made up for it.

Every episode had a fair share of funny moments though, I loved Mac and Charlie's gun vs. sword debate, and Frank's fantasy during The Gang Saves the Day was hilarious. Overall, I was not disappointed with this season. :shobon:

drunken officeparty posted:

Honestly I don't really like anything to do with the Nightman stuff. I mean the episode wasn't really bad, but it certainly wasn't even close to the best one and I hate how it is half of what the show is known for and people go crazy over it.

Yes. :stare:

mwells_cubed fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Nov 15, 2013

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW

h_double posted:

Apparently they had written an episode where the Gang goes on Family Feud. The Family Feud people were on board to do it, but FX wouldn't let it happen.

Frank took Dennis to an S&M orgy, in "Mac & Charlie Die". It involved a bunch of shirtless fat guys in opera masks, and a buffet table.

Hey, do you guys think that shrimp was fresh or frozen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
That was my favorite episode of season 8, mainly just because I love Mac's mom so, so much. :allears: