Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love how Frank wasted SO much money on the prank. Hiring all those people, the private jet and paying Conan to record that fake opening just so they could mess with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess Dee's hair is just going to be like that this season. She's got a real 70s vibe.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hahaha, Dee and Dennis are going to fall into a gun hole.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm sure Frank is making money off of this run on guns.

Ahahaha, denied.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I've had six.

And I've had seven.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love how there was paint everywhere in the background.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

It's a bad sitcom bar. This is amazing.

It IS a bad sitcom bar.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was a super meta episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They said "last year" though, didn't they?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Speaking of the Gorillaz, for some reason that Robert De Niro movie that came out the other day used the song Clint Eastwood in their commercials.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like how Mac is still wearing his too big Tommy Bahama shirts.

Edit: That was a great title reveal.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

And Ben is of course wearing jorts.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Charlie confusing the "Andes" with a guy named "Andy."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

This episode was pretty predictable but it had some great moments, like turning the pyramid upside down and The Maniac being The Maniac.

I just want to point out that according to the credits he is "Da" Maniac not "The" Maniac.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Well now that's the second time I've seen Danny DeVito fully nude on camera.\

What I don't get is why they had to wait until he was in the coil before yanking off his pants.

My favorite part of that is how instead of just wearing another slightly smaller pair of underwear under the tighty whiteys he, of course, was nude.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think what happened is that they were trying another pair of underwear, which was black boxers, that you can see at the beginning of the video and they decided to change it at the last second.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yes, everyone encouraging him to jump.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

And Country Mac still has the beer!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love how Country Mac just is constantly walking around with that beer in his hand.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, Country Mac is basically the good version of Mac, including actually being openly gay.

"Don't blow your wads on these guys."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was such a great ending to the episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

nasboat posted:

This was my favorite part.

Was kinda surprised they didn't finally just say "no, gently caress you, Mac Day is over and we're not doing it" since that's a very Gang thing to do.

I think they don't want to set a precedence for cutting a day short since it seems like everyone else gets their own days too.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

BrandonLakeTruck posted:

I just assume that a producer would say things like that to help with contract negotiations. The show cannot cost nearly as much as they rake in.

By 10 years everybody is probably getting paid quite a bit.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

scary ghost dog posted:

Frank's pretty much the smartest guy in the room, he probably wouldn't want a day because he doesn't need to force himself on the others like that.

Except the end of last week's episode was Frank Day starting?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, I love how Mac's fantasy still has everyone kind of being dicks to him.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Ahahaha, ripped shirtless angels in Mac Heaven.

But if that's Heaven....where is Country Mac?

Uh, Country Mac was gay so he obviously went to hell.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Groban!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Does my dick work?

No, your penis does not work.

Kill me.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is a really weird fantasy.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Duro posted:

Did Mac say he didn't forgive Dennis as he was dying? Because if so, that got a big laugh out of me

Yes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Irish Joe posted:

Those "automated" kiosks were actually manned by good union folk down in Harrisburg. :911:

I always scoff at the top shelf liquors they have behind the bar. A real bar of Paddy's type would be serving poo poo like Windsor Canadian, Tortilla Silver and Dekuyper Schnapps, not the $50-100/bottle stuff they have on their shelves.

I'm sure that's mostly stuff they drink themselves and not anything they actually sell.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Twitch posted:

Dee's fantasy is easily in my top three comedic interpretations of Mr. Belvadere.

My favorite part of her fantasy is that apparently witness protection was having her star in a TV show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They're probably getting sick because that bathroom is filthy.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

picosecond posted:

I'm sort of confused by Charlie's line that his mom vaccinated him every month. Who the gently caress gets a flu shot every single month? Is that just Charlie being Charlie, or is there some joke there that I'm not picking up?

I have a feeling that its just another part of Charlie's hosed up life. The "vaccinations" were probably something else and Charlie just doesn't actually know what a vaccination really is.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nah, David Hornsby still does a lot of work on the show. I believe he's written at least one episode this season. Anyway, not like we see Cricket more than once a season anyway.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm going to assume that this isn't actual intelligence pills.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love how "Smart" Charlie was right in that the gang could in no way actually kill that rat.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ithaqua posted:

Me too. I knew something ridiculous was going to be under the sheet, and I burst out laughing when his "invention" was revealed. Charlie's illiteracy and insanity is always good for a chuckle.

The only problem I had with the reveal is that the network showed that clip in a commercial right before the episode started.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Found it weird that the waitress just reached for the whine like it's no big deal despite being an alcoholic.
I think the trailer ruined this episode for me. It revealed the spydar scene, so the first time they showed Charlie doing science stuff I figured out it's a placebo. Which is a funny word.

She reached for it but didn't actually drink it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

kefkafloyd posted:

Cue the "Frank is Charlie's father" speculation again. :v:

I'm pretty sure its not speculation and was directly stated by the show.