Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
God, Dennis is about to kill someone, isn't he.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Yeah, this was pretty much the perfect role for Sean William Scott, I've been amazed how well so many guest stars come off. Him, Rob Thomas and Sinbad, P Diddy, and Roddy Piper have been some of the best part of their respective episodes.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

El Murguista posted:

I like how these new wines in a box are actually wine in a plastic bag, in a box. They're convenient as poo poo I'll give them that. If you want to be extra gross you can take the bag out and suckle the tap like a teet.

EDIT: There's always something worse, isn't there?

And as I learned in Australia, you can then blow the bag up once empty and use as a pillow. Slap the goon, Goons.