Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

Captain Invictus posted:

It would be nice but I highly, highly doubt it.

If anything, there's some scenes where I think animation might reinforce the tone of the scene in ways the mediocre at best artwork of the manga might fail to do, but there are statements and reveals in the final chapter that ruin significant chunks of the story and characters.

Also someone forgot to put up a giant DO NOT CONGRATULATE in the writing notes for the chapter, soooooo

I still think the series up to the early-to-mid 130's is still phenomenal with some fantastic reveals and great character writing. But it also botches it harder than I've ever seen a series besides Usagi Drop did right at the end. I would almost say stop at the end of chapter 138. It'd be an incomplete ending, but probably better than reading the last chapter and having multiple aspects of the story retroactively ruined for you

OK, I'm getting the "urge to look at the train wreck" feeling here, any place sum up just what they ruined at the end? I mean, the situation from the last couple of chapters from what I understood seemed like it was going to be either amazing or utter horror so it isn't a complete shock the manga hit option B, but I'm up for mentally scarring myself to see just how bad they screwed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU