Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Also if you enjoyed the D* Souls series, it takes heavy inspiration from Berserk in many places, especially Dark Souls 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm more of a fan of Kissmanga simply because you can load an entire chapter in one go instead of page by page.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Yokohama-Kaidashi-Kikou/0?id=59330

I realize this is a bit of an edge case, but Kissmanga's image hosting is blocked in China, so I appreciate Batoto links.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Plethora posted:

I spent my teenage years on various farms working with horses and carpendry and all that labor-intensive stuff. I had fun raising show rabbits for mixed animal competitions in high school which led to me seeing lots of hippies acting like idiots around bulls and other animals one shouldn't treat like kittens. Farms in general can be downright dangerous and if someone gets an arm caught in a combine you need to act FAST, not stand around gawking. I don't live there anymore but the jumpiness of leaping into action at the sight of danger combined with frustration when others don't hasn't left me. I guess I need to learn to be patient because I can't expect others to have had the same experiences.

Awesome! Thank you!

Also, have you read Silver Spoon? It's about a kid who goes to an agricultural high school in Hokkaido and I think someone with your experiences would really appreciate it. The author is the same woman who did Fullmetal Alchemist.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

WickedHate posted:

That's a bad translation decision imo(uto).

New ADTRW mascot, bad translation imouto

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Plethora posted:

I have a question for you guys:

A few years back I found (and have since lost) an untranslated manga volume that I've never been able to find since.

It had extremely detailed body horror not unlike Parasyte and appeared to be about aliens taking the piss out of a strangely unaware humanity. The opening few pages of my volume consisted of a couple standing on a roof facing a floating nude woman whose head was a massive flippery Parasyte monster. The monsters flipped its flippers and sliced the couple apart.

The most striking difference between this manga and Parasyte was twofold - 1. The humans, when not warping around, were oddly stiff and angular. 2. There was a weird photorealistic talking wolf with little skinny horns taking up much of the pages, just standing there and talking. Then his front leg got torn off.

Any ideas what this was?

Bloodborne? :v: