Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Just binged "I am a hero" this weekend up to chapter 143. It seems good, but not 'best thing since sliced bread'. I do like how there are some zombie/people who have super powers vs the regular zombies (well, more like have mostly-functioning brains) who only have super strength but no brains to take care of themselves.

edit: reading the 'titans' one and GOD drat IT'S AWESOME! Starts out a bit slow but on chapter 32 and holy shitballs it's loving great! GODDAMN! It has a couple of twists that just make it fantastic, and the general story is pretty great.

redreader fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jan 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU