Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

I don't know if the original ever actually picks a "winner", but did insinuate that tenchi eventually married Tsunami/Sasami when she grew up? I think?

Apparently the original creator or writer or whatever did a bunch of pseudo-canon doujin that suggest an eventual poly-amorous relationship with all of his potential suitors.

It's weird.

I'll always contend that Ryoko is best girl overall, Ayeka is just pining for someone he reminds her of, and OVA Mihoshi is probably best love interest.

Kurui Reiten fucked around with this message at 04:14 on May 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Kestral posted:

Started reading Souboutei Must Be Destroyed, and I'm struggling with it. Concept is great, and whenever it goes into full horror mode the art is great too, but Takoha is just terrible and Kurenai's not much better. I'm finding myself clicking through pages while only skimming them whenever they're the focus. I'm on Vol 1 Ch 6 - should I continue, or is this just not for me?

If you're only on chapter 6, you have made no progress whatsoever on the plot. This is not a manga that is going to do a slow burn; keep going, and things will happen. A lot of things will happen. A surprisingly high number of things will happen.

There is pretty much nothing I can say here that isn't spoilers, but give it a bit more time. You will know, inside your heart, that you must continue reading, because

SOUBOUTEI MUST BE DESTROYED