Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Kekkaishi was fantastic and something I've been meaning to reread. I never got into Ushio and Tora but the author's next series SOUBOUTEI MUST BE DESTROYED is real good or was last I caught up and has a goon translator.

It's about kids investigating an evil house and one of them dies. Then 60 years later one survivor is prime minister and the other a general and they loving airstrike the ghost house. It just makes the house angry.

And that's the start of chapter one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Also as bad as AoT got there's no way they're gonna do an anime original after how badly Promised Neverland's anime original season two went.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Mr. Steak posted:

(read souboutei)

Lol got you covered Steak.

You do good work.