Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
My sweet alien getting licensed owns but also is very sad that there will be never be more :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

sharktamer posted:

Wow that's insane. If I wasn't so against amassing physical media in my not so big flat I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Those are digital e-books though?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court

E: this thread is “read something different” because its the japanese comic thread in the western comic forum though

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

drat kissmanga is rife with mobile hijack ads again :sigh:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I went to see it last night with a friend who didnt know anything about the movie, or that it was adapted, and he liked it. I don’t remember the manga that well but there are some hamhanded emotional scenes (the bar speech especially) that could have been subverted or shortened to push the grittiness some more. Definitely inspired me to get back into the BAA manga though

E: Forgot to praise the movie myself, it’s really good and probably the best live action manga adaptation behind All You Need Is Kill (where the only major sin was making the ending happy instead of bittersweet)

Fellis fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Mar 6, 2019

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Discendo Vox posted:

I'd like a harem manga where the protagonist, who has a reputation as the universe's most desirable and desirous man, is really ace, aromantic and serving as omni-beard for an ever-expanding cast of housemates.

Bakarina assembles a harem while trying to avoid the bad end of the game she iseakai’d into, completely unaware that everyone is in love with her for the back half of the comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I was reading that one and somehow connected having a long lifespan with short lived companions to my pet and got Real Sad for an hour or two. It was a great way to sympathize with the character. It's a really good take on the long lifespan'd races that many fantasy settings present and kinda made it click how you can be 50 years old and still have a child mentality or whatever maturity in DND states elves are like