Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
He was 54. Aortic dissection. My dad had heart surgery because of a risk of that when he was about Miura's age a decade ago. Awful for him and those who loved and cared for him.

Berserk was one of my first introductions to Manga, after having watched the Golden Age anime around 2002 or 2003. I re-read it a year or so ago, and it remained really, really good.

e: Aortic dissection is apparently not quite as deadly as I had thought, but still up to 50% for an untreated case!

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 05:49 on May 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU