Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...
Is there a wiki or anything that says where/when/how it was supposed to end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

Begemot posted:

If you really need to know where it should have ended, you can watch the live action movie adaptations. They actually ends where they should, and have a completely different twist that's also pretty interesting.

Good to know, I was planning to get around to those one of these days anyway. I have a pretty good idea of when it should have ended but for anyone that hasn't read it's sake, I don't even want to risk spoiler tagged guesses.

Laputanmachine posted:

I know there was a series called Rolling Bean, starring Bean Bandit, the professional getaway driver who's also in GSC and Rally was his assistant in that one. But I haven't seen/read it so I don't know how fanservicey it is.

I have the DVD of "Bean Bandit" but haven't watched it in a while. I don't remember any real fan service but it would still be rated a hard R if it was live action. Since Bean is the main character it's more about the cars than the guns but it is still a mix of the two, sometimes with one verses the other. Plot wise? The Transporter series owes it money. Those that read Gunsmith Cats know that Bandit does what he does to earn enough money to create the ultimate car. In this movie he already has it.