Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I you haven't read Berserk, it is both very pretty and full of action.

Note that berserk has(and is) a lot of things and not everyone is going to like some of the stuff that happens. Only fair to mention up front I'd say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Tollymain posted:

to you, the immortal is rough as gently caress

It's on my "will read once more chapters are out" list. I'm sure the author is going somewhere with this but we're not there yet and it's just been depressing so far as I've read it.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Samuringa posted:

God is Dead And This Is The Hell We Built For Ourselves: Now And Then, Here and There

Ok so what do you actually need to type into google to find more info because this isn't doing anything.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Aha, thanks for that. There are a few titles that actually are convoluted like that so I just figured this was one of them!

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Bookmarked that serie. Nice premise.:)