Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Protocol7 posted:

Her spare tire has a slow leak in it, too. I put it on, noticed it went flat, and after about 40 PSI it started making a very loud hissing sound and drops about 1 PSI per minute. Guess this isn't getting replaced today :suicide:
Can't help but feel this would have been an appropriate moment for someone to learn how to change their own wheels...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Colostomy Bag posted:

Yeah point understood, but hell it does get interesting with this simple stuff such as a tire change. Wheel welded on, etc.

I'll never forget changing my tire with a bumper jack on a '72 Olds Delta 88 on a freeway...while doing it on the freeway side when I was 16 or 17.
THAT WILL BE AN IMPORTANT LESSON

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Colostomy Bag posted:

Do you want to know what lesson I learned?
Read more Pratchett?

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
These are the people you share a track with:

https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/1038748128940314624?s=07