Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dat Kush
Aug 21, 2007

presidential shit
I'm a service writer for a performance shop in southern california, I had a lady come in this morning and tell me that we didn't properly latch her hood when she was in for a oil change a MONTH ago...

and now her hood flew up on the freeway and cracked the windshield and she thinks we should pay for the repairs :(

I like my job for the most part, but some people are just ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dat Kush
Aug 21, 2007

presidential shit
Why is it that everytime someone wants to make an appointment with me for an oil change they go WELL WHAT DO YOU HAVE OPEN?

Me: Well, how about 2:00? Does that work for you?

No sorry I have fifteen thousand things to do at 2, not gonna work sorry....

me: Well how about tomorrow morning then?

Well I have to take the kids to school, get the dog washed, go to the library, go to target so.....no that's not gonna work either!

Repeat this merry go round of questions for about 20 minutes until they finally say ILL JUST CALL YOU NEXT WEEK

Great, thanks idiot

Dat Kush
Aug 21, 2007

presidential shit
So this guy just trailered in this nice looking '69 Mustang for some minor work into my shop this morning...

I'm standing out in the lot looking at the motor and talking with the guy about what he wants to do and notice there are nitrous lines running around the motor in an odd looking way.

I'm like hey cool, got some nitrous on this thing huh?

He goes "I just have it hooked up for show right now"

I go what does "for show" mean?

He then proceeds to tell me that he has lines run from the tank, to a purge valve (with a light up blue led light!) so he can "hit a switch and vent/purge the tank and it shoots up out of the hood! So people think I have nitrous!"

None of the nitrous stuff is actually hooked up to the motor at all, just lines running all around the engine bay going nowhere

There is a HUGE nos tank sitting on the passenger seat, just rolling around.

I think I just died a little inside.