Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Well hopefully that guy loses his license forever after this. He clearly has no business being behind the wheel anymore.

That isn't even very far from me.

Last time I drove on that highway, some loving jackwagon in a Jeep liberty with a distressed-American-rifle-cartridge flag tire cover (you know exactly the one I'm talking about, I was very surprised to see it without 47 chud bumper stickers around it) saw the bumper stickers on my wife's wagon, flipped out, and decided the correct response to someone who disagrees with them and is calmly driving in the right lane was to race past me, honk, swerve in front of me and flip me off for a mile. Then hang out in front of me regularly flipping me off as if I didn't see it the first time.

I am also a manchild so I just hung back in case he brake checked me or threw something at me, then waited till the last minute to flash him the "you have a tiny penis" gesture out the window and take my exit and a few turns. I kinda hope he tried to back up in the breakdown lane and catch up to me, but never saw him again.

kastein fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jun 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU