Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
Lady came in with warm a/c in an older Cadillac. It was out of refrigerant so we charged it, added oil & dye for leak detection, found none for today, assumed a pinhole leak, billed it out and sent her on her way.

Three weeks later her heater core took a poo poo and dumped some antifreeze in the passenger foot well. She roars up and squeals to a stop in the garage, slams the door as she gets out, and just starts royally motherfucking anybody in sight.

I tried to explain to her the difference between coolant and refrigerant for 30 minutes, about how refrigerant is a colorless, odorless gas at room temperature, and seeing as it was clearly gold antifreeze in her carpet and 110F outside that day, there is no possible way in any of the multiverses that us charging her A/C led to that heater core failure.

She took me to small claims court. I won. She hasn't been back.

I've also been known to 'fire' rear end in a top hat customers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
There was that one time I had to move a Porsche for the first time ever and spent 10 minutes trying to figure out where the gently caress that key went.

:negative:

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.

MrLonghair posted:

Goddamnit Japan.

Instant hellaflush