Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

I was surprised to see myself in the OP since I haven't actually played the game in quite a few months. The new patch looks interesting though and MWO is mostly garbage so I figure I'll give it another shot. It helps that I have way more HC and MC than I can spend unless I go crazy buying every mech and customizing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Saturnine Aberrance posted:

Servers are acting pretty wonky, engineers are working at finding a solution.

In the meantime: the Hearts of Fire Valentines Day event is back! From the 12th through the 24th, you can get two Valentine's day camos that are usable globally across all mechs. Buy it once, you have it forever on everything.

Cool, didn't they have events where the camo or drones were only temporary? I remember that being annoying a year ago or so.

• Locked thread