Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Cole posted:

Bucs fan here. gently caress you thanks.

jets fans have a sense of hope that their team isn't as bad as they thought after a win and a close game against the patriots, but that hope will soon be horribly crushed. at least you don't have any sense of hope to be crushed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

gently caress Aggy, gently caress Johnny Football.

Roll motherfucking Tide.

Just gotta stay clean, I'm dying for 'bama v Oregon in the BSC Championship, and A&M was the only 'maybe' in the Tide's schedule.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Liquid Communism posted:

Roll motherfucking Tide.

Just gotta stay clean, I'm dying for 'bama v Oregon in the BSC Championship, and A&M was the only 'maybe' in the Tide's schedule.

Georgia will rob them of the title game by squeaking by in the SEC Championship game

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
PUT IN COUSINS http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2013/09/15/redskins-fans-talking-kirk-cousins/

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
kill nate allen

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
ESPN posted their early top 10 MVP candidates after week 2. Cutler is number 5. Jay "Give No Fucks" Cutler. Amazing what a guy can somewhat do when not throwing INTs whilst looking through his helmet's earhole WHILE lying on his back with 3 defenders lying on top of him.

Also, I would pay for Brandon Meriweather, James Harrison, and Suh to be on the same defense for 1 season.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Throw that dirty gently caress Golston from the redskins on there as well. 103k in fines two weeks from incidents in two different games. I know Suh has been fined more, but he's also a repeat offender.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:stare: Browns HB Trent Richardson was just traded to the Colts for next years 1st round draft pick. :stare:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Colts gonna be loving hard to beat this year. Best hope you can outscore them because toss in a decent to good back in there with Luck and holy poo poo.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

what are you :barf:ing about this helps you out a lot idiot

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Because its a horrifying trade.

Indy's o-line isn't good though so it might not help me as much as you think.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfFW-Yezv0k
Still say it was legal. I'm not even a Steelers fan. You ain't Mike Vick, Mr.Mcoy. Learn2slide

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Even if the o-line isn't the best, the threat of a run game at all eases up the pass rush. A good running back makes an o-line better.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I think having an amazing RB makes a O-line look less lovely (like MJD in Jacksonville), but simply having an above average run blocking line and the ability to draw up a good run play will allow you to plug and play marginal talent and elicit impressive yardage (see Shawn Alexander behind Walter Jones and Hutchinson as a prime example, but Shannahan plugging and playing whoever he wants as a more general.) There is no substitute for good blocking.

I don't know how good the Colts o-line is, but I think the only way this makes sense for the browns is if they've given up on Weeden, and have decided to implode the franchise and rebuild. again. Maybe they'll let Josh Gordon out of there too.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Whip Slagcheek posted:

he's leaving a very bad browns team there's nowhere to go but up

race to the bottom for clowney/bridgewater

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

jake delhomme: great browns qb or greatest browns qb?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

jake delhomme: great browns qb or greatest browns qb?

Kosar. He even got to be on the Drew Carey show

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Waroduce posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfFW-Yezv0k
Still say it was legal. I'm not even a Steelers fan. You ain't Mike Vick, Mr.Mcoy. Learn2slide

Helmet to helmet on a QB behind the line of scrimmage? :lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

How could anyone consider that clean. gently caress James Harrison.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
super bowl halftime show fight to the death between harrison and suh

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Oh, sure, sure. I know you. You're gonna keep on saying I'm suave and sophisticated, and then when I start to believe it, then you're gonna say how pointy head I have, and how floppy arms I have, and how dull I am, I know you.

jets fans have a sense of hope that their team isn't as bad as they thought after a win and a close game against the patriots, but that hope will soon be horribly crushed. at least you don't have any sense of hope to be crushed

Enjoying it while it lasts.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
welcome back real :vick:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Hope Vick is mauled to death by pitbull pups tbqh

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
yelled out nooooo at work after seeing shady writhing in pain on the ground thought the season was over

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

The season was over the second we thought Patrick Chung was a viable starting option at safety.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
i can't believe the defense is the only reason the eagles are still kinda in this game

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
FIRE CHIP BRING BACK THE WALRUS

this will be a real thing with people tomorrow

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Hope Vick is mauled to death by pitbull pups tbqh

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Booblord Zagats posted:

Kosar. He even got to be on the Drew Carey show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuX6HqJwYWk

Feel the magic.

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Oh, sure, sure. I know you. You're gonna keep on saying I'm suave and sophisticated, and then when I start to believe it, then you're gonna say how pointy head I have, and how floppy arms I have, and how dull I am, I know you.

Mr. Popular :btroll:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Well that was the most embarrassing game I've seen in years. gently caress you, Cam.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
i hate football

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
thank you for that game cam

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I know the Rams are bad, but I'm glad the cowboys actually looked good today rather than barely winning. Almost every cowboys game of the past 3-4 years has been decided by 7 points or less.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

For real.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Maybe someday he can pretend he's superman in the playoffs. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beria
Nov 13, 2011
I've been a longtime panthers fan

This is just the tease before they ruin the dreams of north Carolinians everywhere

But no gg

• Locked thread