Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

Jim Schwartz got poo poo canned as well.

God is great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

I used to love the Whalers, once they left I lost any fucks I had for hockey. :(

There was a natty guard lieutenant I worked with in England years ago that his life goal was to: 1. Get rich 2. Open a brewery 3. Bring the Whalers back. He was good people.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Superior German race crushes Iberians. Draw between Iran and Nigeria as real soccer players never showed up. USA to settle historic feud with Ghana.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Pretty happy my Dempsey jersey finally came in from China. Cut out the middleman and markup, true American ingenuity :911:

England needs a minor miracle to get pass the group stage now and the meltdown in the GDT is enjoyable to watch. So happy the English lost, wouldn't have minded living for more than a couple years there if the damned shops actually stayed up later than 6.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Cole posted:

I literally JUST got what the thread title means today.

That's probably because you're a horrible gently caress and I hope you get stabbed in East Austin :)

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Kyle Orton is now a Buffalo Bill.

Today is loving amazing.

YEEES! The fact that drunk is still in the league makes me so happy. Got a free Orton jersey when he poo poo the bed during one of the '03 games and someone tossed it toward the field. Gonna wear it tomorrow when I get drunk and disappointed that Purdue will lose to MACtion.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

God drat I forgot how much red zone channel owns.

It really does. Using Chromecast to stream to the TV works perfect.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

JFF y'all

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Flikken posted:

Domestic Violence is probably the best way to describe Browns Fandom.

That being said this has been the best year in recent history and I am legit excited for next year.

I saw a Browns fan in the wild here in Plano (north of Dallas) at a Spec's liquor store Saturday at 10:30am after I finished my last final. I didn't understand that 1. He was a Browns fan 2. He was wearing a Browns shirt and hat on Saturday 3. He was sober enough to be driving as I assumed the Factory of Sadness kept y'all at a minimum BAC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Ortonmania has ended

As long as you carry the whiskey in your heart, Ortonmania never ends.

• Locked thread