Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Oh, sure, sure. I know you. You're gonna keep on saying I'm suave and sophisticated, and then when I start to believe it, then you're gonna say how pointy head I have, and how floppy arms I have, and how dull I am, I know you.
The mets are really killin me right now :smithicide:.

Can the jets do me a favor and not lose tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Oh, sure, sure. I know you. You're gonna keep on saying I'm suave and sophisticated, and then when I start to believe it, then you're gonna say how pointy head I have, and how floppy arms I have, and how dull I am, I know you.
:suicide:

Could've been worse.

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

gleep gloop posted:

How is the game? Would you say it's worth a buy? I have store credit so I may grab it for $30 when I get GTA V.

I enjoy it, I haven't bought a football/madden game in years though. MUT is pretty loving awesome and is what I spend most of my time playing unless I'm playing with a friend.

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

your best hope is geno smith. it doesn't really get any worse unless you're a jacksonville fan

Yeah, today's game was a poo poo show though.

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

jets fans have a sense of hope that their team isn't as bad as they thought after a win and a close game against the patriots, but that hope will soon be horribly crushed. at least you don't have any sense of hope to be crushed

Enjoying it while it lasts.

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Mr. Popular :btroll:

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Chyea Jets winning games, gently caress the haters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I hope the Jets stumble their way to an 8-8 or 9-7 season because it'll completely destroy their rebuilding efforts. They are objectively a bad team with a serious need for an infusion of talent on offense and a head coach that's best known for his love of feet.

gently caress you

• Locked thread