Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Don't think there are many motorsports fans here but we all like gore, so here is the video of Tony Stewart killing a dude last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

krispykremessuck posted:

I'm a rallyamerica/wrc guy, and from my perspective that dude killed himself

Genocide Tendency posted:

Some kid ran in front of traffic. So SA has decided all car drivers are murderers.

P much sums my thoughts up too.

Don't run in front of dudes on a race track because you are mad.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Flikken posted:

Domestic Violence is probably the best way to describe Browns Fandom.

He beats me because he loves me.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I want Denver to win because if there's any justice in this world Peyton retires with atleast the same amount of rings as Eli.

That said I' love to see the Cards win the first ever Home-team Super Bowl because you know someone in Vegas made that joke bet years ago and forgot about it, so to watch them wake up a millionaire would be cool.

I'm also cool with Carolina winning it because Ron Rivera is a seriously under-rated coach and to see a team with a losing record win the Super Bowl would make ESPN's talking heads commit mass Rodger Goodell commit suicide

Fixt for accuracy.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Cole posted:

No one in tff wants Denver to win because of John Elway. But no one can really tell you why they hate John Elway they just hate him for reasons. It's kind of funny.

Mr Ed had his entire career rewritten by Terrell Davis and a good defense.

Kinda like how Brett Favre was the career touchdown leader while everyone conveniently ignored that pesky career interception record and the fact that he Old Yeller'ed the Packers' season roughly 472* times more than the 1 Lombardi he Desmond Howard won.

* - Exaggerated, but not by much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

As a Patriots fan...

Lol

• Locked thread