Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
ESPN posted their early top 10 MVP candidates after week 2. Cutler is number 5. Jay "Give No Fucks" Cutler. Amazing what a guy can somewhat do when not throwing INTs whilst looking through his helmet's earhole WHILE lying on his back with 3 defenders lying on top of him.

Also, I would pay for Brandon Meriweather, James Harrison, and Suh to be on the same defense for 1 season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
I'm a Bears fan. This will be great till about week 7 or 8, then we'll implode again.

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.

GD_American posted:

Saints undefeated, gay non-sport fantasy team undefeated, NFC South is a big tire fire, Cowboys lose hilariously and dumb Dallas writers blame Romo, Falcons blow a MNF game as time runs out in both halves.

A good weekend.

Well the argument for Dallas' defense making GBS threads the beat not withstanding (it was Peyton Manning), Romo did gently caress them with a poor decision. All the memes about him only throwing INTs in the 4th quarter make my laugh a ton, but that's probably only because there's a cowboys fan in my office and a ton of said memes posted throughout the office as a result.

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
You started Foles over Luck? You deserve that loss. :colbert: That wouldn't have made much of a difference, but Jesus what the hell were you thinking? :psyduck:

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

i started luck over foles the week before with basically the same outcome, after what he did to tampa bay he was supposed to tear apart the cowboys :negative:

Never. Foles is a poo poo heap. His previous performance brings to mind the old saying, "The sun shines on a dog's rear end every once in awhile."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

i like foles and don't think he should be written off yet so i guess i deserve this week for homering

I bet you liked Kevin Kolb too. :colbert:

• Locked thread